Lightroom 3 vs Aperture 3

Wednesday, March 24, 2010 Posted by Bart

There will already be lots of discussion about this out there on the big bad internet...but for my 2c...


I purchased Apple Aperture 2 a while back but never really used it, much preferring Adobe Lightroom 2. When Aperture 3 was released it answered many of the questions I had that was stopping me from using it. Since then I have been using Aperture 3 and even started re-arranging my photo library to suit. But then Lightroom 3 beta came out and just recently beta 2 of Lightroom 3 and I have made the decision to sell off my Aperture licence for good.

I liked Aperture...I liked the integrated book printing and many other things....but for me Lightroom does them so much better (except the book printing).

There was once a time when a photographer could just have a system and be used to it but these days things change so fast it's sometimes hard to keep up.

0 comments:

Post a Comment