A place to sell stuff

Monday, February 01, 2010 Posted by Bart

Specifically, photos.


I've moved to a site that offers Australian dollars and payment with credit card or paypal. I have a couple of client galleries there at the moment as well as some panoramic landscapes here at my PhotoMerchant site.

At the moment it's a self fulfilment process which means all that happens is I get a list of images to be printed. That's vastly better than the lo-fi method of clients going though a list of images, writing down the name and emailing the list to me....not to mention getting payment. As far as shoppers are concerned it works like any other e-commerce site and that's a good thing. The site is fairly new and automatic fulfilment is in the pipeline.

Feel free do drop a line and let me know what you think.

0 comments:

Post a Comment